About the Position
The User Experience Specialist plays an essential role in the research, brand strategy, conception, design and implementation of effective user experiences for digital solutions such as new interactive websites, interfaces and mobile experiences. They are able to strategize and plan online interaction and coordinate with different specialists across multiple projects.
The right candidate should have at least 4+ years’ experience crafting the user experiences of medium to large-scale websites and related digital solutions.
Strong understanding of the user experience and how people want to interact online is essential. Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. Become a valuable asset within a team of specialists where your voice and work is recognized and rewarded.
- Lead and participate in the strategic direction of multiple interactive websites & digital solutions
- Present/Communicate ideas and decisions in a straightforward manner
- Create UX related client deliverables including conducting stakeholder interviews, competitive research, technical feasibility assessments, proof of concept documents, wire frames, user flows, use cases, user scenarios, and functional specifications
- Ensure approach meets project objectives, timelines and other parameters
- Think critically and understand when unique situations require pushing the envelope
- Work collaboratively with strategy, creative and technical teams to create award winning work
- Take pride in the creation & visual presentation of polished client deliverables
- Be a problem solver
- 3+ years creating terrific user experiences at an agency for brand websites, interfaces and applications
- Comprehensive understanding of usability and user centered design principles
- Proficiency in researching and strategizing the UX of effective websites and digital solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in Omnigraffle, Fireworks, Axure and InDesign
- Keen attention to detail
A user experience specialist portfolio demonstrating experience in strategizing the user experience of effective websites and digital solutions is required. Your portfolio should show deliverables such as research, user flows, conversion funnels, site maps, wire-frames, mobile experience, etc.
Compensation / Benefits
- Position is In-House in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
- Full Time role: 5 days / week
- 2 weeks’ vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free lunches
- Work days at the beach
- Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
- LOTS of perks
- Compensation: DOE